NEPA Services: Outsourcing Support
Outsourcing corporate and R&D functions is increasingly common for organizations ranging from small, virtual companies to multinational corporations. NEPA's team is able to fill gaps in the management team as well as offering guidance in selecting and managing R&D vendors.
The fast-growing availability of choices for vendors across a variety of areas of specialization requires care to match organizational needs with vendor capabilities, costs, timelines, etc. Our Outsourcing Support Services offer expert advice in the selection of the right R&D services vendors, whether local or offshore, and provide vendor the management expertise needed to achieve optimum results.
NEPA Principals and Associates have the expertise and experience needed for interim or part time management functions in key areas corporate governance for life sciences organizations, including:
- C-Level Management (CEO, CFO, COO)
- R&D Management
- Business Development
- Management of external relationships
- IT Management
- Environmental Health and Safety
In addition, NEPA consultants work with clients to:
- Determine and assess gaps in the management team or key functions and draw actionable resolution plans
- Assess internal capabilities/organizational objectives and guide decisions on the specific expertise and scope of external services needed
- Identify and qualify vendors for appropriate outsourcing solutions to meet all needs - expertise, cost, timelines, cultural match, etc.
- Address gaps in existing outsourcing management staff and/or coach managers for improved performance